With a technological climate that is constantly evolving, it is vital to keep up with the latest industry trends and innovations to streamline your business. There is tremendous opportunity for companies that transform these ever-changing technologies into solutions, and for the partners that bring them to the market.
Find the resources, expertise and networking opportunities needed to get ahead in the channel at the second annual Arrow Technology Summit. Register today – the first 200 partners to register using code ATECHSP200 will receive a complimentary hotel stay!*
Arrow Technology Summit brings together the entire channel, including manufacturers, value-added resellers, managed service providers and systems integrators all seeking new perspectives and insights.
- Attend information-packed sessions led by market intelligence and industry experts, key manufacturers and thought leaders.
- Explore technology advances and trends in security, edge and IoT, cloud, data intelligence, nextgen data center and Arrow services.
- Strengthen your relationships with industry decision makers and influencers in private, one-on-one meetings to help you grow your business.
- Attend the Solutions Showcase, where the industry’s most-trusted IT vendors demonstrate end-to-end solutions.
- Hear Olympic Gold Medalist and CEO Jim Craig share his expertise on team dynamics, leadership, motivation and more in our keynote session.
Arrow Technology Summit will be held August 14-16 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center, conveniently located just minutes from Denver International Airport.
Find sanctuary at the edge of the front range with over 485,000 square feet of convention space, where you can soak in the picture-perfect views of the nearby Rocky Mountains. Featuring a rustic, alpine charm and a relaxed cabin-style environment with high-speed WiFi – Gaylord Rockies is sure to provide all the amenities you deserve.
Last year’s inaugural Arrow Technology Summit successfully brought together more than 300 partners and manufacturers for three days of actionable information and networking. Attendees in 2018 took advantage of the resources available at the event, making valuable connections to grow their business.
“The excitement and energy were great – attendees were open to engaging and our mutual passion for technology bonded us.”
“We were able to connect with our suppliers and follow through on the things discussed in those meetings. Very productive use of everyone’s time.”
“I found the opportunity to connect with other business leaders and Arrow personnel extremely useful and helpful. Attending the event made me more aware of Arrow’s ecosystem and possibilities.”
*Use code ATECHSP200. Must be a current Arrow value-added reseller, managed service provider, systems integrator or other approved guest. Hotel accommodations are limited; please register before July 19 to ensure availability. Hotel stay includes two (2) nights’ room rate and applicable taxes at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center. Attendee is responsible for additional nights and incidentals.
Last modified: June 18, 2019