If you cover public sector and would like to know more about what’s happening in government IT, you can now access the videotaped sessions from immixGroup’s 6th Annual Government IT Sales Summit on November 21. Presentation slides for a select number of sessions are also available for download.
immixGroup, an Arrow company, focuses exclusively on the public sector marketplace and created this event to bring partners and suppliers together for a full day of educational sessions and networking. Speakers included leaders in government and industry who shared their perspectives on how to help government agencies address their missions with technology solutions.
The opening “State of the Industry” panel discussion featured key executives from Dell EMC, Hitachi Vantara Federal, NetApp and Red Hat who are extremely knowledgeable about what’s going on in government and how it is affecting our businesses. They gave their perspectives on what they see happening with some of the hot federal contracts, modernization and the desire on part of government to shift from CAPEX to OPEX models. This discussion nicely set up the 12 breakout sessions that followed.
Big Picture/Industry Overviews
- Mission Control: The State of the Industry
- Market Intelligence Briefing: The Civilian FY20 Budget*
- Market Intelligence Briefing: The DOD FY20 Budget*
- Agency Cloud Adoption: A 2020 Assessment
- Advancing AI: Government Risks and Results
- Defending the Federal Enterprise with Smart Cyber Strategies
- IoT for Government: Opportunities and Observations
- Supporting the Evolving SLED Cyber Market*
- The Federal Data Evolution: New Strategies and Advanced Technology
Government Contracting and Compliance
- Fundamentals of Selling IT to the Federal Government*
- GSA and the Evolution of Government Contracts
- Supplier Update: FedRAMP Moves Forward*
- Get Your Digital and Social Media Groove On *
*Presentation slides are available for download.
Last modified: December 18, 2019