Please plan to attend the second annual Arrow Technology Summit in Denver, August 14-16. This year, we look forward to showing you how HPE, Micro Focus and Arrow have all stepped up our presence in the marketplace, as well as sharing our extensive resources and expertise. For details, visit arrowtechsummit.com.
Here’s what’s on the agenda!
HPE Solution Sales Breakout Sessions
- Robert “Bob” DeVita, Senior Manager of HPE Worldwide Distribution, will discuss the HPE powerhouse hyper-convergence opportunity, which is SimpliVity.
- Sandeep Singh, Vice President, HPE Storage Marketing, will explain Intelligent Storage and the HPE Storage solution portfolio, including the new Primera storage line.
Micro Focus Solution Sales Breakout Session
- Genefa Murphy, Global VP at Micro Focus, will discuss how Micro Focus is empowering customers in their digital transformation with solutions across security, operations management, application development, information management and predictive analytics.
HPE Booth in the Solution Center
- Be sure to stop by our booth and visit with Wayne Bernot, HPE Distribution Sales Manager, and reps from Micro Focus.
First Time Ever: HPE’s Women in Technology Breakfast
- Moderator: Dr. Michelle Zant, HPE Program Manager
- Panelists: Jaspreet (Jas) Sood, VP Enterprise Sales, HPE; Felise Katz, President, PKA; and Nicole Wiley Marks, VP Sales Operations, Arrow
Last modified: August 6, 2019