Last year, Arrow began developing pre-built, market-validated solution plays that will save you and your end-users time and headaches. And we’re off to a great start in 2019 with several cutting-edge solutions being launched, including our newest – Intel® Data Center Blocks for Nutanix™ Cloud.
This exciting solution play delivers the latest Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software for the HCI market and trusted Intel whitebox servers to create powerful, yet flexible hyper-converged platforms at a reasonable cost. It also offers a quick and easy path to new revenue streams and delivers flexibility and choice for your customers.
View ChalkTalk video for more information.
Solution Play Benefits
- Incorporates the latest compute and storage technologies with Intel hardware and Nutanix software
- Offers enterprise cloud solutions that are validated by Intel and certified by Nutanix – leaving you time to innovate and build new revenue streams
- Leverages trusted Intel hardware and technology in a configure-to-order whitebox
- Provides increased flexibility and choice for your customers
Arrow Solution Portal
- New to Arrow’s Solutions Plays? Then register today for Arrow’s Solution Portal* where you can explore not only the new Intel/Nutanix solution, but also our ever-growing portfolio of quick ramp and run Cloud, IoT, Data Intelligence and Security go-to-market sales tools. We are constantly adding new solution plays to the, so visit often!
- Already registered for the Solutions Portal? Then click here for the Solutions Portal* to learn more about the Intel Intel Data Center Blocks Solution for Nutanix Cloud. Be sure to check back often, as we are always adding new and exciting solution play for our partners.
If you have any questions, please contact Arrow’s Intel Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: If you are a current Arrow Cloud Portal/ArrowSphere subscriber, access to the portal is direct. If you do not have access to ArrowSphere or the Arrow Cloud Portal, you will need to request access. Please expect 24-48 hours for access credentials.
Last modified: May 3, 2019