IBM Spectrum Protect is the most mature and scalable enterprise backup software on the market today. It provides reliable backup for more applications and platforms than any other product in the industry. However, with the massive scalability and a long list of enterprise features comes significant complexity. As a result, Spectrum Protect requires a high degree of education and expertise simply to manage the day-to-day operations.
View this on-demand webinar today where Greg Tevis, vice president of strategy for Cobalt Iron, will discuss how to enhance and extend Spectrum Protect to deliver more value to your customers and modernize their data protection needs.
Enhance and Extend IBM Spectrum Protect
Thursday, January 23
Noon-12:45 p.m. ET
Topics of Discussion
- How to modernize the data protection estate
- How analytics and automation can reduce management time by 80-90%
- How to leverage existing Spectrum Protect licensing investments
- How backup can become a first-class citizen in the enterprise through orchestration and self-service
- How SaaS and automation can reduce CapEx up to 50%
Why Attend This Webinar?
Increasingly, Spectrum Protect-invested customers want to take advantage of modern data protection techniques, such as SaaS, multi-cloud, multi-tenant, orchestration, deep cyber security, automation and analytics. All these techniques are now available to Spectrum Protect customers without a painful rip and replace process through Cobalt Iron’s Compass product.
Jeff Inkrott | NA IBM Storage Systems and Software | email@example.com
Last modified: January 24, 2020