Do you want to drive digital business transformation for your customers? With trusted VMware cloud technologies, it is now easy to reduce complexities and scale businesses as they embark on their journey to the cloud.
Because cloud technology is the digital future of business, VMware Cloud Services strive to deliver consistent infrastructures and operations that enable your customers to run, manage, connect and secure their entire application portfolio on any cloud to any device. And cloud-based apps have become the lifeline of modern organizations, because they drive revenue, breed competitive differentiation and connect workers with essential data quicker than ever before.
Following is a list of VMware applications that make up their Cloud Services portfolio.
VMware Cloud Services Portfolio
- VMware Cloud on AWS: Accelerates cloud migration to consistent vSphere-based infrastructure, delivered on AWS, the world’s leading public cloud
- VMware Cloud on AWS GovCloud: A secure platform for government agencies to access the benefits of public and private clouds
- VMware Cloud on AWS Outposts: Brings fully managed AWS on-premises infrastructure to data centers as a service
- Wavefront by VMware: Monitoring and analytics platform for modern cloud-native applications
- Hybrid Cloud Extension (HCX): App mobility and infrastructure hybridity across any vSphere clouds
- CloudHealth: Speeds business transformation with the trusted enterprise and MSP multi-cloud management platform
vRealize Network Insight: Provides network visibility and security planning for hybrid clouds
- SD-WAN by VeloCloud: Enables simple, agile and secure branch office wide area networks
- Horizon Cloud: Facilitates the delivery of cloud-hosted virtual desktops and apps to any device, anywhere
- AppDefense: Offers threat detection and response for application endpoint
- Workspace One: Digital workspace platform that delivers and manages any app on any device
- VMware Enterprise PKS: Deploys container services with production-grade Kubernetes
- VMware Cloud Assembly: Orchestrates and expedites infrastructure and application delivery in line with DevOps principles
- VMware Service Broker: Aggregates native content from multiple clouds and platforms into a single catalog with role-based policies
- VMware Code Stream: Speeds software delivery and streamlines troubleshooting with release pipelines and analytics
- VMware Secure State: Secures cloud infrastructures in a multi-cloud world and spots public cloud risks at the time of deployment, preventing compliance breaches before they occur
- VMware Cloud on Dell EMC: Delivers a combination of VMware’s compute, storage and networking software deployed on Dell EMC’s VxRail hyper-converged enterprise infrastructure
- Pulse IoT Center: Creates a digital foundation for enterprise-grade Edge infrastructure and IoT device life cycle management
- vRealize Suite: Cloud management platform that delivers and manages IT services in multi-cloud environments.
Last modified: November 22, 2019