Content is core to digital business – it is how we engage with customers, partners, suppliers, and colleagues. And content management is undergoing a fundamental shift – from complex, on-premises applications to flexible, services-driven platforms. Enterprises across verticals and geographies are modernizing their content management investments.
5 Key Trends That Will Shape Your Content Services Strategy With Star Storage and
Join this educational on-demand webinar, hosted by Star Storage and Hitachi Vantara, to learn how to prepare a content services and information governance strategy for 2019 and beyond. New market data will be presented by guest speaker Cheryl McKinnon, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research.
- Learn about the rise of the modern content services platform – and why it matters for digital business
- Get ready for the rise of intelligent analytics and machine learning in content management
- Understand the new use cases that a renewed content services strategy can serve
- Discover how you can architect an efficient information governance program can future-proof your information assets
- Cheryl McKinnon – Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Catalin Paunescu – CEO, Star Storage
- Scott Baker – Sr. Director, Content and Data Intelligence, Hitachi Vantara
Last modified: May 3, 2019