View this on-demand webinar to hear how IBM Cloud Private for Data empowers Data Scientists, Business Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Stewards to unlock the value of corporate data and harness the power of AI. You will also learn how to become a data-driven organization by embedding data governance, reporting and machine learning intelligence into your business operations.
- Improve your business agility by enriching microservices-based applications with machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Define a customer analytics use case to address customer growth, retention and satisfaction
- Discover, profile and catalog source data repositories using machine learning
- Shop for governed, trusted data
- Shape data for reporting and analytics
- Build dashboards and machine learning models
- Incorporate machine learning and AI into core customer-facing applications
This webinar is targeted for Chief Data Officers, Data Scientists, Business Analysts, Data Engineers, Data Stewards and anyone interested in improving their “time to value,” gaining insight from data and streamlining processes through automation with AI.
John Keegan | Sr. Channel Manager Cloud Analytics | email@example.com
Last modified: May 3, 2019